- About Us
- Business Continuity/DR/Backup
- Oracle Solutions
- RSA Avesksa
- Bradford Networks
- Cyber Ark
- Skyport Systems
- DIR Products
- Contact Us
Dynatrace Application Monitoring
Dynatrace Application Monitoring
No gaps, no guessing, no boundaries – no problem.
- Monitor infrastructure and application in a unified view
- Gain insights into any performance root-cause in seconds, from poorly executed code or redundant DB queries to memory leaks and resource bottlenecks
- See system/process metrics automatically correlated with the performance of individual transactions
- See exactly which transactions are impacted by an infrastructure issue and fix them before users are impacted
- Sessions are recorded to secure evidence & enable collaboration.
- Production failures can be tracked by Ops and packaged in a variety of formats to be shared with Development for resolution without access to the Production installation.
- With no code skills required, impress your application experts with the code-level detail they need immediately upon incident.
- Seeing full transactional context and not just the log message shows which critical Business Transactions are impacted.
- Test automation engineers can refine their testing and deployment strategies to prevent the same failure from happening again.
- Share detailed performance data across dev, test, & ops.
- Provide reliable metrics along your delivery pipeline through automation interfaces for CI/CD systems like Jenkins, Bamboo, and TeamCity.
- Deliver more stable applications to production faster – Automatic analysis of regressions and comparison of response times, structural differences, code executions, errors, exceptions and database performance
- Trace every transaction from click to the resulting method invocation or SQL statement executed in the heart of your infrastructure
- Immediate runtime visibility into your globally or locally distributed app’s health and impact on user experience
- Visualize the real-time logical topology of all your services, tiers, interdependencies and inter-tier timings.
- Extend your visibility to otherwise blind spots in your delivery chain: Public Cloud, third party APIs, NGINX, VMware, Mainframe components, and more…
- Let 100% of your captured & analyzed data drive decision making. Don’t waste time deciding how or what to capture.
- Seeing every event leading up to a failure provides the context required to proactively prevent the issue from occurring in the future.
- Find the root-cause of performance issues faster and improve the experience of all your users, not just the frustrated ones.
- Compare good and poor performing transactions side-by-side.
- You never have to manually aggregate data and link events to draw conclusions about production failures.
- Compact session recordings eliminate the need to replicate problem scenarios. Every transaction is recorded along with system health metrics, and can be played back when a performance problem is detected.
- The Session file provides a comprehensive package that provides deep root-cause information for replay, going far beyond typical snapshots. And this Session recording can be easily packaged and shared between stakeholders.
- Swiftly maneuver between a high elevation of coverage and granular-level details with ease.
- Combine with User Experience Management to trace transactions from end-user to back-end
- Drill-down into any problematic transaction to get code-level details
- Your apps can start dynatracing in minutes
- All applications and transaction flows through your distributed environment are auto-discovered.
- Our updates are automatically pushed out to all of your servers. No need to manually copy files to each and every one.
- Errors are auto-detected in production so you have the time to contact users before they contact you.
- Self-learning baselines with alerts, out-of-the-box dashboards and auto-correlated system monitoring
- The dynatrace client is the window into your data. Anybody in your organization can download it for free!
- Eliminates “false positives” and erroneous alerts by setting notifications on absolute and relative deviation from percentiles not averages.
- Smart baselining automatically understands the statistical characteristics of response times, failure rates and throughput and employs advanced statistical models to analyze application behavior.
- Substantially reduces the cost of deploying and managing your application in a complex enterprise environment.
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Our Office Locations
Southwest Regional Office:
5729 Lebanon Road, Suite 144
Frisco, TX 75034
Southeastern Regional Office:
10200 NW 25th Street, Suite #207
Doral, Florida 33172
Atlantic Regional Office:
1705 Holbrook Street
Greensboro, NC, 27404
Phone and Fax
- Office Hours