- About Us
- Business Continuity/DR/Backup
- Oracle Solutions
- RSA Avesksa
- Bradford Networks
- Cyber Ark
- Skyport Systems
- DIR Products
- Contact Us
Dynatrace user experience
Native apps, hybrid apps, web: one view
Compare and analyze your users’ experience across any channels, from app to back-end, in a unified view.
Explore an integrated view of user experience across web, mobile web, native mobile and hybrid mobile applications.
We auto-detect all web requests and 3rd party calls and correlate them to user actions for you. Whether the browser loads a new page or your native mobile app calls a REST API on your web server, our agents for web and mobile do the heavy lifting so you can monitor the performance of each and every user action.
Get visibility into performance across all browsers on all devices. Compare performance and usage across browsers, devices, geographies, bandwidth, and other metrics to optimize for higher user satisfaction.
Transform any user action into a business metric and bring the data your business really needs.
- Auto-discovers user actions and converts technical requests into business context like orders, downloads, views, searches, and more.
- Usage statistics across browsers, devices, geographies, carriers and connections speak volumes about your customer’s preferences & behavior
- Gap-free user visit capture enables you to search any user’s visit, see every page they visited, every click they made, individually or in aggregate, whether performance issues were detected or not.
- Visualize the impact of slow performance on site-usage or revenue flow, minute-by-minute, real-time, in production.
- Identify the click-path visitors take to conversion actions and where along this path they tend to leave.
- Identify how satisfied end users are based on response times and any functional problems along their execution path
User search for fast complaint resolution
Search for any user and get a full history of their navigation, experience, and associated performance.
- All user click-paths are captured as visits and aggregated for behavior analysis and accurate complaint resolution.
- Search for a frustrated user, replay their transactions, pinpoint the error and drill down to the root-cause right from there.
- See a step-by-step view of all associated actions and each specific system supporting that user’s visit.
- You can even proactively contact a customer when something goes wrong – and prevent a poor app rating.
Designed for web 2.0 apps
Crash reports give you full visibility into a user’s visit and leading up to a crash.
Know if client side errors were caused by invalid user input or an error in the client-side logic. Not only do we see the full error details but also know which end user was impacted. Looking at a list of errors, which can also be grouped by browser, device or OS to see if problems are bound to a certain environment.
Don’t stop at the client-side; we follow each user click through your whole server-side infrastructure (Java, .NET, PHP) down to a single method invocation or database call. dynaTrace® is the only APM solution with visibility of SQL statements at the visit-level. For any user visit, see call count, bind values, round trip and execution times on any individual transaction.
Maneuver between individual visits & code instantly
Jump to a line of code or an offending tier to understand what’s affecting user experience.
We capture information from app to backend, starting with the user click and following the transaction across all tiers, 3rd parties and cloud services, to the database of record and back.
The root-cause analyzer will show you if the error is in a specific server side request, related to third party requests or the code itself.
No coding required
We auto-instrument everything, from your native mobile app to your HTML pages.
With integrated synthetic monitoring, you’ll know if your site is available from anywhere, anytime.
Combine real-user monitoring with synthetic monitoring to proactively monitor your web and mobile applications from tens of thousands of locations or from your own office. Using PurePath Technology, your synthetic and real-user transactions and applications are presented in the same context.
Know how 3rd parties or CDN affect your end-users
Know how 3rd parties or CDNs affect your end users” ; “ Monitor third party performance with the same clarity you would want for your own site.
- Trace each request to third parties like ad providers and social networks, providing detailed tracking down to the individual page request.
- Ensure a CDN is the best provider for a specific geography based on real user response times.
- Receive live data on 3rd Party Service Calls, the response code and impact on End Users
- Manage your SLAs by monitoring the availability of services in real-time. Violations can be automatically detected and alerted on.
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Our Office Locations
Southwest Regional Office:
5729 Lebanon Road, Suite 144
Frisco, TX 75034
Southeastern Regional Office:
10200 NW 25th Street, Suite #207
Doral, Florida 33172
Atlantic Regional Office:
1705 Holbrook Street
Greensboro, NC, 27404
Phone and Fax
- Office Hours