- About Us
- Business Continuity/DR/Backup
- RSA Aveksa
- Bradford Networks
- Check Point
- Cyber Ark
- DIR Products
- Contact Us
(APM) Application Performance Management is now a key IT discipline because maintaining the performance and availability of applications is the primary service an IT department provides to the enterprise. To enable this vital activity, OPNET has been delivering pioneering APM capabilities for more than ten years, and has emerged as a leading provider of solutions in this rapidly growing market.
Network planners and operations engineers manage complex and constantly changing networks, and are responsible for the performance and uptime of business-critical services and applications. To face these challenges, commercial and government enterprises, service providers, and defense organizations increasingly rely on automated software solutions to:
- Accelerate new service and technology deployments using predictive planning
- Optimize network performance through traffic engineering and right-sizing of capacity
- Reduce the risk of downtime and misconfigurations via proactive change impact analysis
- Increase security and operational integrity with scheduled audits to pinpoint problems
- React to critical network issues using real-time network visualization and troubleshooting
OPNET’s Network Performance Management portfolio contains a set of complementary solutions, leveraging OPNET’s best-in-class analytics applied to an accurate, timely view of your network.
End-to-End Network Performance Management
- Complementary suite of solutions for cost-effective planning and optimization, network audit and change validation, automated network diagramming,and rapid troubleshooting
- Full life-cycle coverage for pre-deployment, continuous network engineering, and most reliable network operations
Network Planning: IT Guru Network Planner and SP Guru Network Planner provide predictive analysis of multi-vendor, multi-technology networks to optimize capacity and QoS, and plan ahead for network changes and outages. SP Guru Transport Planner automates planning of optical networks, and integrates with SP Guru Network Planner for multi-layer network design.
Configuration Auditing: IT Sentinel and SP Sentinel perform automated and systematic configuration audits, analyzing an up-to-date model of the production network to diagnose device misconfigurations, policy violations, inefficiencies, and security gaps.
Real-Time Visualization: OPNET nCompass for Enterprises and OPNET nCompass for Service Providers provide real-time visualization of the production network, consolidating topology, traffic, and status information from multiple sources in a unified graphical view with targeted dashboards of key performance metrics.
Network Diagramming: NetMapper creates automated up-to-date Microsoft Visio® network diagrams, combining multiple logical and physical views of the network with detailed device configurations and topology information.
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Our Office Locations
Southwest Regional Office:
5729 Lebanon Road, Suite 144
Frisco, TX 75034
Southeastern Regional Office:
10200 NW 25th Street, Suite #207
Doral, Florida 33172
Atlantic Regional Office:
1705 Holbrook Street
Greensboro, NC, 27404
Phone and Fax
- Office Hours