- About Us
- Business Continuity/DR/Backup
- RSA Aveksa
- Bradford Networks
- Check Point
- Cyber Ark
- DIR Products
- Contact Us
SP Guru Transport Planner
Optical Network Design
Today’s service providers operate in a dynamic and challenging environment. Competition is fierce, margins are elusive, and the cost of innovation is high. Many service providers are looking to intelligent optical network technologies to pave their entry to new markets and reduce their operating costs. Network equipment manufacturers in turn are seeking ways to demonstrate the benefits of their technologies.
SP Guru® Transport Planner is an advanced network planning solution that enables service providers and network equipment manufacturers to design resilient, cost-effective optical and SONET networks. Its unique multi-layered network presentation, broad technology support, and cutting edge optimization and design capabilities make SP Guru® Transport Planner an invaluable resource for network architects and planners.
Multilayer DWDM and SONET/SDH network modeling and design.
- Multi-layer models represent services and infrastructure at the SONET/SDH, wavelength, and fiber levels, with advanced network design algorithms that minimize investment costs and optimize operational efficiencies for mesh and ring-based architectures.
- Assess recovery mechanisms at the SONET and optical layer, including dedicated path (1+1), ring protection, shared path (N:M), and meshed restoration. Model cable and equipment failures and predict the impact on the services, and project service availability based on the probabilities of equipment and fiber failures.
- Automatically dimension a cost-optimized network expansion leveraging powerful grooming algorithms that cost effectively map SONET/SDH traffic into optical channels. SP Guru® Transport Planner routes traffic to optimize flow and equipment allocation according to user-specified parameters.
- Design networks with extended transparency reach and all-optical switching with support for transparent routing at the optical channel layer.
- Compare network designs with comprehensive network views, and reports that provide detailed information about traffic, nodes, and links at multiple network layers.
- Integrate with SP Guru® Network Planner to perform analyses encompassing layer 2/3 networks, including ATM and IP/MPLS.
Predict the end-to-end service impact of network failures.
Produce cost optimal network designs and generate hardware reports.
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Our Office Locations
Southwest Regional Office:
5729 Lebanon Road, Suite 144
Frisco, TX 75034
Southeastern Regional Office:
10200 NW 25th Street, Suite #207
Doral, Florida 33172
Atlantic Regional Office:
1705 Holbrook Street
Greensboro, NC, 27404
Phone and Fax
- Office Hours