- About Us
- Business Continuity/DR/Backup
- Oracle Solutions
- RSA Avesksa
- Bradford Networks
- Cyber Ark
- Skyport Systems
- DIR Products
- Contact Us
Who has the “Keys to the Kingdom”? Mismanagement of privileged identities puts your company at risk.
Privileged accounts and passwords are extremely powerful, allowing a privileged user to log on anonymously and have complete control of the target system with full access to all of the information on that system. This vulnerability could potentially cause tremendous financial losses and reputational damage for businesses. For enterprises, privileged accounts are especially difficult to manage:
- The average enterprise has thousands of privileged identities, accounts, and passwords. Manually managing and updating these are a time-consuming, costly and repetitive process.
- Administrative and application accounts (hard-coded, embedded credentials) are found on virtually every piece of hardware, software, and application within an organization, including virtual environments.
- Administrative or application accounts are shared, which means that the system does not track WHO logged in as an Administrator, merely that a login occurred—a significant audit challenge.
- Unlike a personal identity, such as JDoe, administrative or application accounts are nearly impossible to disable due to high potential for disruption to business.
- Administrative and application accounts are subject to regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, and Basel II, requiring that companies prove exactly who logs in to sensitive systems and, increasingly, what they are doing.
- Application Identity Manager
- CyberArk Documentaion
- CyberArk Solutions
- Enterprise Password Vault
- Inter-Business Vault
- Inter-Business Vault as a Service
- Inter-Business Vault for Financials
- On-Demand Privileges Manager (Unix/Linux)
- On-Demand Privileges Manager (Windows)
- Privileged Identity Management Suite
- Privileged Session Management Suite
Monday through Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
Our Office Locations
Southwest Regional Office:
5729 Lebanon Road, Suite 144
Frisco, TX 75034
Southeastern Regional Office:
10200 NW 25th Street, Suite #207
Doral, Florida 33172
Atlantic Regional Office:
1705 Holbrook Street
Greensboro, NC, 27404
Phone and Fax
- Office Hours